Linear Tunnel Analysis Program
TUNA is a fully automated computer program developed for TUNnel Analysis.
The program is written by the professional engineer with more than
30 years of experience in tunnel analysis.
TUNA employs a static, two-dimensional, linear elastic finite element
method. Pre- and post-processors are built-in so that only the physical geometries and
material properties associated with a proposed tunnel are required as input and graphical
otput can be obtained directly.
- Liner-medium interaction
- English and Metric units
- Excavation and live loads
- Lined and unlined tunnels
- Shallow and deep buried tunnels
- Multi-layered geological medium
Composite Integral Liner
Following graphical output can be displayed on screen or printed through hardcopy device:
- Tunnel deformed shape
- Principal stress in soil/rock
- Stresses and strains in the reinforcing bars
- Bending moment, thrust, extreme fiber stresses and strains in the liner
ęcopyright Comtec Research 1998, all rights reserved